Saturday 13 September 2008

Road to music video - Part 3, first days shoot

I'll keep it short and sweet for this instalment as I'm knackered, as are we all. We spent most of today in Matlock by the riverside in the glorious sunshine filming the first half of our music video. A crew of 5, another 2 assistants (Carl and Scott, I'm sorry, you'll now be referred to as 'the bitches' from here on in) and the 4 of us all working hard and lazing about in the sun from about 8am till 5pm.

DSC00798 DSC00797

Joe singing at the top of his lungs to the recording because lip syncing just didn't seem very natural, the rest of us making small kids cry by not letting them use the swings and roundabouts and me realising I didn't need to play the right notes on bass, just look like I'm having fun.

DSC00796

DSC00803

We were all amazed by the sun today, it had been forecasting rain all week and it turned out to be one of the nicest days of the last few months. There must be a catch.

Here's hoping for another good day tomorrow. This video is going to be simply lovely, take it from me.

Sam
XXX

No comments: